Thursday, September 22, 2005

The woman just has a way with words

I truly love La Shawn Barber's corner. I only read it occasionally, though, as she seems to have a life (not unlike me) and doesn't post nearly as often as group blogs like Wizbang! or Powerline. But I am never disappointed when I do visit. Here is yet another turn of phrase that absolutely destroys the race hustlers:

"Little did our forbears realize that as they fought to dismantle government-mandated racial discrimination, to be equal before the law, and to gain the right to be judged as individuals, 40 years later their children and grandchildren would fight to maintain government-mandated racial discrimination, acquire skin color privileges before the law, and forfeit the right to be judged as individuals."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home