Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Add this to your knowledge of the psyche of liberals

In reading the comments for this post at Right Wing News about the movie "V for Vendetta" (which I actually liked quite a bit - which I'll hopefully get around to explaining why in another post) I came across a comment from "Euclidean" with a brilliant insight into the psyche of liberals. There is no direct link, so I'll just cut-and-paste it below:


"Its the dangerous films that are going to save this country. Its the banned books. Its the obscene art exhibits. Its the gay illectuals with hedonistic tendancies. Its the godless heatens such as myself.

by SecHumanist on 2006-03-20 08:47:13

This is why I never turned liberal in college: they all seem obsessed with delusions of grandeur, believing that somehow, just somehow, dunking a crucifix in a jar of urine will 'save the country.'

And in the United States, there are no banned books. Try Canada the Leftist Utopia, where hate speech is a criminal offense."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home