Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blogging in Santa Cruz

Let's try this again.

I'm on vacation hence I'm not working hence I have a smidgen of time in between watching my 13 month old daughter to blog. However, I'm staying in Santa Cruz at the house of my wife's aunt, uncle and two cousins, one of whose computers I am using to blog. The thing has some sort of filter that doesn't let through nasty words like "murder" and "grenade." So I can't fix the below post until I get back from vacation to my nice filter-free computer at home. I take pride in my error-free writing so trust me that where a post is missing a word, the computer ate it.

(Interestingly, the first time I tried to post this, the computer ate the whole post. Maybe there's a "conservative" filter on the computer, too.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Unless, apparently, I put the "nasty" words in quotes.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home